Fountain of Wellbeing (Walls Don’t Clear Water)
Residency: Vrouw Muskens, Dongen, 2022
Exhibition: Beautiful Distress House, Amsterdam, 2022
Essay: Fountain of Wellbeing (Walls Don’t Clear Water)
– Gill-man (the alterity in me) (working title, 2022)
– Security (working title, 2022)
– An Optimist and how to become one (developing, 2022-2023)
– High Luster Pearl (developing, 2022-2023)
– Turin Horse; Physicality of Wellbeing (2020-ongoing)
– Water me and I will grow like a field of flowers (2021)
– Inside Archive (2021)
– Be Like Water (performance, 2020)
– Inside Poolside (exhibition, 2020)
– Inside Poolside; diving in the world of water (text and photo works, 2020)
– Water from the same source (edition, 2020)
– Souvenir (edition, 2020)
– Court of Fools (2019-ongoing)
– Human After All (2018-2020)
A body riddled with virus,
a mind crippled by crises.
Where to find sanctuary, for solace?
How to keep the horses out?
Immersing yourself in a sweet embrace.
Drifting in a boat through reflections,
onto new shores.
Becoming a fountain for wellbeing.
Growing like a field of flowers.
Being a fool in continuous motion.
Overcoming by failing miserably.
Human after all.